Queensbay

went qb today wif my family...
daddi and ling went boarders while mummy and i went for shoe-shopping...
i seriously need a pair of wawa shoe for class....
the previous pair i was wearing gt torn on the day i was back for break...
qb is stil exactly the same...but thr's a big diff that he's nt longer besides me this time...
many memories popped into my mind randomly while shopping around...
escalators baskin robin breeks cineplex boarders MNG
it seemed dat thr's shadow of his everywhr...
the scenes of him standing in the middle of the "husbands" crowd,
waitin me to try on my clothes out of the fitting room and being looked weirdly like one kind in MNG...
hanging around at boarders, reading the same book togthr hugging...
closing up my eyes and kacau me "kenot see" wheneva passing by The Underwear Shop...
all of these are just stil so fresh in my mind... ... ... ...

1 ♥ (s):

ashlin`` said...

dun be sad..if u really love him..dun let him go!!!

Post a Comment