first day of hol

back to penang...
gt up on 8smthg...
went usm to meet up bei bei at 9 smthg...
tot of only finding her nx week...
wana brg her for laksa...she missed it during her last trip...
but she has holiday and taking today's flight back to johor...
so we made it this morning...save laksa for nx time ler...
then reached home around 11...
duno what to do...
so decided to wash my car...
my makcik said dat im kind of crazy, washing car under the hot sun...
and called me to leave it...she wil later wash it for me...
but i insisted...i just wana make myself bz...
so she teached me how to use the brush and pipe set mum just bought...
it's actually be designed only base on simple physic theories..
but amazingly it makes car washing much more easier...
credits to the smart innovative ppl who designed it...
done around 1smthg...


my baby smart afta taking bath...clean leh..? XD


rested...went paktor wif my car...
drove around...really nid to gt more familiar on how to drive it...
and smthg happened out of my expectation...
tried to ctrl myself...
went back home straight away and took a nap...
gt up on 3smthg...
he said he's nt going..
sumhow i just feel like going...but it's weird to go alone...
but duno wat to do at home...
i drove there too at d end...
reached but saw it was there...
i patah balik..better not still...
i just seriously duno what the hell me myself really doin...stupid me...

1 ♥ (s):

ashlin`` said...

for me..i will give ppl 2 help me wash...wash the car is not so easy..is very tired under the hot sun...haha...

Post a Comment