lonely night

just back fr faculty...
it's the dental sfs nite today...
overall the function was stil okay...
not very fun nor it's very boring la...
it ended around 10 actually...
but then afta dat hd photo session and sum refreshment...
and all of them wil spend their time wif their buddy at this time...
the whole group of ppl of the same buddy line wil take pics..
sit down...chit-chat while eating...
and as i hv no buddy...
so i was kind of like sitting just aside alone...
though there are seniors dat's kind enough dat ask me to join them chatting...
but stil sumhow they are talking bout their buddy stuff...
which im kind of akward to be there or to join their conversation...
so i left afta around an hour and as my roomate was chatting wif her buddies...
might til kinda late...so she asked me to gt back by my own 1st...
since that i hv no choice but to walk back to hostel alone...
it was cold and dark...
on the way back..my tears just gt out of my ctrl and started rolling down..
how much i wish eu were beside me at dat particular moment...

0 ♥ (s):

Post a Comment