Lucky, Frens-&-Family Day? = P

it's raining really heavily all day long today...
but it's kind of warm in my heart =)
actually...i was kind of gloomy this morning...
(eu should noe why if eu read my previous posts)
tot of reading up about pulp and dentinogenesis at library during my lunch break...
as prepartion for OB tutorial...
but then it was raining so heavily dat i was just so lazy to walk back to faculty afta lunch...
so gt back to room and at the end i hardly read up anythg... >,<
but thank god tat i can stil answer all ques prof posted to me..hhaha..=p
and one more gd news is tat Prof Marina (d academic adviser for my tutorial group) wil have meeting on nx friday...
so she wil hv to bring forward the meeting wif our class to nx weds...
and if so...means dat my class wil end on 12pm..
i can gt home earlier d ler~!! hahahhaa...
the class ended a bit late than it suppose to be..
but it din affect my mood at all...cz i can go home earlier nx week~! muahhaha...
then there came good news from caryn and shoun qi...
caryn finally gt to transfer to law d afta one week of waiting and "kacau-ing" d dean office...
and for shoun qi...finally she gt offered by mahsa college in dentistry d...
**hey...eu nid not hv to sit at home waiting for nx year d leh...so dun blame my sixth sense d har...hahah..**
happy for both of them by the way...jia you lo~!
afta having dinner...went for drama practice...
smthg nt really happy happened in between due to comm break down..
make me realize articulation is really important..haha..
hung on the phone wif fishy then...
we hd a great chat...
thx to her for sharing d lesson she learnt fr her previous relationship...
and the change she made now for her nx relationship...
making me realise dat i hv to really put myself into his shoes and reflect back...
thx ya fishy...**hearts** =)
and just right after i hung up the phone...my cell phone beeped...
it's mummy -- "good night, muacks my dear"
all out of sudden...i just felt so warm inside = )

0 ♥ (s):

Post a Comment