study~!

kinda energetic today...
went to bed very early last nite...
around 9...? dun really rmb d..
cz i really couldnt do anythg...
wanted to study...but i really couldnt...
and i was just so stupid dat i already knew i wil gt sumhw distracted, think this and dat after seein all those...
but stil i couldnt help to stop myself fr clickin it...
pek chek of myself til the MAXXXX...
i noe if i stay awake i would surely hd created trouble again...
so in order to avoid all these...i forced myself to bed...
fallen aslp would atleast escape me fr facing all those thgs...
so i did nthg again last nite...>,<
i can concentrate quite well in the lectures tis mornin...
i really gota study hard now...
i hd been wasting my 2 months and gt so many thgs piled up...






books & notes i hv to munch in...and thr's more cumin in >,<


i must really catch up or i wil surely fail my finals..





aja aja fighting ah qi~!

p/s : happy birthday MAG~! hearts eu~!

0 ♥ (s):

Post a Comment