KL

im back to kl d...
reached kl around 5 in the evening ytd..
but it took me kinda long to get back from kl sentral to uni...
cz i gt ticket quite late...so cant gt ticket for the bus i took b4 dat...
under no choice i hd to take plusliner which stopped at ktm centre instead of pudu...
i was kind of duno where to go actually...
cz it's my first time there and i was alone...
i was tol dat there'll be a LRT station linked togthr wif it...
but then i din even see any shadows of LRT...haha...
so tried to ask the people there...but then it seemed dat he's nt very sure...
so fine...i went straight to the police counter and asked...
the police showed me the direction...thx to her...
afta approxiately 20mins walk finally gt to LRT, heading to masjid jamek station...
stopped by at McD to grab sum food...
and i split the whole cup of coke at the counter >,<
duno what i was really doing too...geram...
then walked to pudu...grabbed ticket for this week and raya...
it was already 7smthg dat time...
took LRT again back to uni...it was real crowded...
luckily there's a gentleman dat gv me his space at the corner there...
though i stil nid to stand...but at least it's safer there...
nid not sked wil be "pok mong"...(thick-skinned me XD )
at the end...only reached my room 8 smthg...
real exhausted~!

1 ♥ (s):

Unknown said...

ahem~ u spelled my name wrongly.. =.="

Post a Comment