♥ 'Stick' To Eu ♥

since back from KL trip, i'd been spending most of my time helping up in daddi's firm...
im in charge of filling up tax forms and be my lil sis' driver....
i think i'd filled almost 80+ forms gua...hahaha...
but poor dear had to spend his holiday at home =(
and finally today is the dateline for tax submission...
so DATE here i come!







went Sticks wif dear for dinner...
well, it's a treat from dear to celebrate dat i pass my Physiology and Anatomy wif A and B respectively..
hehe.....
i'd always wanted to try on once it's opened...
cz as eu guys noe...
im a fan of beach and tropical style...
its Hawaiian Theme + Woody interior design indeed catch my eyes alot...

i'd got myself a basket of 'Honolulu' Chicken Wings while his was a set of
Mango Grilled Hawaiian Mahi Fish....
my chicken wings turned out yummy but dear's fish cubes were a bit too hard...
and seriously, it din gv any taste of Mango...
oh-oh! >,<>

it's a nice place to catch up wif frens and get sum drinks...

*the boss would hd killed me if she saw this...muahahah =P *

afta dinner, hd a walk in queens....
he was hunting for backpack for uni....
he grabbed one from Everlast afta "survey-in" around...
and one more thing!
we'd got ourselves bedsheets of same design...
so our bed would be exactly the same when we are both in uni!
** super-duple-triple winks **

I ♥ 毛毛虫

0 ♥ (s):

Post a Comment