Mizi Bistro

hd lunch at Mizi Bistro in New World Park afta going Matta Fair...
togther wif ling and my cousin, siew siew...
i'd actually dined in once quite sum time ago wif dear and laine...
it was just so so to me...
but both ling and siew tol me that the food there is nice...
so alright we went for it as i promised to treat my lil sis...
we ordered two set meals..
cz it comes in very big portion that certainly we cant finished it alone....
so 2 sets for 3 would be just nice =)

and really to my surprise,
the mushroom soup is really superb...
d thickest and creami-est mushroom soup i ever had...
thumbs-up!
they hd gt their cook changed perhaps...
i seriously dun remember it was as yummy as this...
hahaha =P


eu guys must try this - the mushroom soup!

forgeten-its-name sphagetti =P

London Fish & Chips
introducing my cousin sis, SiewSiew



Me, the Blogger ♥


0 ♥ (s):

Post a Comment