♥ Family Dinner ♥

it's my last week of holiday this week...
and b4 going back, we hd a family dinner at E&O....
sum of my cousins came along too...
but too bad that xuan cant get back due to her piles of assignments...
>,<
anyway, we all enjoyed ourselves alot...
ate til real full that my stomach was hard like rock after the dinner...
it added on few kgs on me i bet...
LOL!

dessert corner!

The Peking Duck is always a must-eat of E&O for me!
i just love the Orange Duck Sauce soooo much!
*drooling*



and let me introduce the awesome ones, one by one...
=)



♥ Ah Ma ♥


♥ My Forever-Sweet Parents ♥



♥ Dear & I ♥


♥ My Chicky Baby Sis, Ling ♥


♥ The Forever-Young-In-Heart Yiyi ♥
♥ Cousin Sis, Siew Ling ♥
♥ Cousin Bro, Heng ♥


♥ Cousin Sis, Siew Siew & Siew Ying ♥


last but nt least,


♥ Pretty Helpful Makcik ♥

2 ♥ (s):

Eeleen said...

Love your new template girl. =) Haha. It's pretty. Simple and nice. =)

XiuQi said...

Thx! i lik it a lot too! heheh =p so how's life in sabah? do update more! take care ya =)

Post a Comment