Cons Practical!

had 2 cons practical sessions today...
one in the morning b4 lunch break while another one in the evening afta OB tutorial...
hd lots of fun in the lab today...
hehehz =P
let's see...







my piece of "artwork" using the "forgetten-what's-its-name" wax..
cute leh... XD




this is how our teeth look exactly like =))




ss-ing wif wei tit in d lab...


and one more thg...
i finally able to use my right hand to do scaling!
of cz, without hurting my own fingers this time...
my 1st time!
i finally made it~!
*hooo-ray~!*
but my gloves stil hd been the victims....
i changed 3 gloves in just a 90-mins-long class...



The Pity Glove 1

The Pity Glove 2


The Pity Glove 3


anyway...
im stil proud dat i made it..
gt 4 teeth cleaned in class today!
hope my skill would improve over time!
*winkwink*
thx for ur couragement dear!
love ya!
=))

1 ♥ (s):

TzeSiong Shawn said...

aiyerr...what do you mean by scaling? and why the glooves will pecah eh? couragement lo dear...beh tahan... hahahha..

Post a Comment