A New Start

NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR EU
Glenn Medeiros
.
If I hd to live my life without eu near me
The days would all be empty
The nites would seem so long
With you i see forever so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
.
Our dreams are young
And we both know they'll take us
Where we want to go
.
Hold me now
Touch me now
I dont want to live without eu
.
Nothing's gonna change my love for eu
Eu ought know by now how much i love eu
One thing eu can be sure of
I'll nv ask for more than your love
.
Nothing's gonna change my love for eu
Eu ought know by now how much i love eu
The world may change my whole life thru
But nothing's gonna change my love for eu
.
.
an old song which im so into recently specially dedicated eu...
im sure i can make it thru and fill back the lost part in urs
kampatae qi =)

0 ♥ (s):

Post a Comment