Date ♥ 02.01.11

had date with dear at night
=)
had dinner at Dragon-I, Queensbays..
since we reached quite late, so the line wasnt that long...
though we stil nid to wait for a while...
and this was what Dear told me b4 ordering:
" Everythg is free bcz it's ur birthday! EAT MORE!"
HAHAHAH!
>,<





on th Que!

Their menu looks like Ang Pow to me!
Agree? No?

His ♥

My Hot 'n' Spicy Ramen ♥

and the must-order of Dragon-I,

Shanghai Xiao Long Pao ♥

met up with sherlyn after dinner then....
cz she stayed over at my place dat nite...


back home, had a little family chit chat..
and then had LokLok as supper...
we were making fun of Ling, wanting her to treat us...
cz she just gt cash reward fr daddi...
and she really took it seriously..
XD
but in the end her good KOR KOR footed the bill..
=))

signin' off,

Urs Truly with her Man




dear,
thanks for the great date & meals
I ♥ eu






0 ♥ (s):

Post a Comment