Big Fat Day

it's another ATE-NON-STOP DAY for me..

woke up early again today...
drove down-town to drop ling to class..
then met up mummy at office cz wanted to send my car for new paint and polish..
wil not be seeing smart smart for 2 days...
*sad*

anyway...
stopped at the new Fresh store nearby to get myself a cup of drink before going office
=p




Passion Fruit Green Tea is the love..
=)



backed to office and on9...
1smthg, out to pick up ling again...
tapao-ed my childhood favourite Indian Mee Goreng as lunch on the way back to office....
it's been ages since i last ate the indian mee goreng from this particular stall...
3 or 4 years ago?
stil remember i hd it atleast 3 times a week during primary school...
i was such a loyal customer...
until the uncle knew what i was gona order just looking at my face...
HAHAHAHA!
it's now stil the same uncle selling, stil the same old great taste
BUT he couldn't recognise me anymore...
well, perhaps i grew more leng lui d...
that's why!
*perasan me*
=p


went queensbay wif family afta office hour then...
dined in Kim Gary and went shopping around wif mummy for my bday present while daddi went borders...
no doubt, daddi is a serious book lover..
tot that he's searching for new books for himself again as usual...
BUT....
he came out smiling with this book in hand instead...



Ta-Dah!

it's my first 21st bday present!
*thx daddi*


back home...
had tomyam, birdnest soup and few slices of dragon fruit sumore...
and im just full to the max now
>,<

0 ♥ (s):

Post a Comment