Im back again!

yes, done wif my papers ytd and now im back to my home sweet home d!
yeeeee~

by the way, the journey back today was not a pleasant one..
this is my 1st time to take bus back fr bukit jalil...
ever since pudu is temporarily shuted down for renovation,
i opted Aeroline fr KLCC which is more convenient...
but since zhang yi and shyan were going back togthr today...
so we shared a cab to bkt jalil...
but it took me almost half a day to reach home...
credits to the ticket seller who tricked me...
*sigh*

wanted to grab a ticket for konsortium..
but it's full and the gal at the counter recommended me CityLink...
(dun really quite remember la...wateva it is.. >,< )
and she answered me " ya, non-stop to penang. seperti konsortium."
so i was okay, i wil take it then...
and who noes when i gt on the bus only i knew it'll be stopping at butterworth 1st...
sumore in btw stopped twice...
took me 6hr +...
im sure this wil be my 1st and last time there!
i better stick to Aeroline stil...
geram betul!
my mood was a bit spoilt bcz of that...

BUT..a big but here...
my good mood was back once i reached and saw dear was already standing there wif a big smile on for me!
*hugs*
and ah ma was already waiting me wif a super big bak chang steamed hot at home too~
now eu noe why im always dat pumped of cuming home!
*winkwink*




dear,
jiayou for ur exam o!
im sure eu can do it~
*hearts*
=))

0 ♥ (s):

Post a Comment