weekend ≠ off days

here cum weekend again!
.
as both of my roomates went back home...
.
i will be alone in the room again this week...
.
by the way, weekend off days...
.
thr's quite alot dat i hv to do over the weekends....
.
let's see my to-do list .....
.
1. revise for biochemistry : metabolism of amino acid, blood coagulation
.
2. prepare PowerPoint slides for Oral Bio presentation
.
3. read up for the upcuming Prosec session - Ear, Larynx & Lymphatics
.
4. do my laundry
.
5. get my printer a new cartridge *if possible*
.
.
.
exam 2.1 is just around the corner..
.
exactly 4 more weeks to go..
.
so i've better gt myself to be on the FULL-GEAR mode!
.
kampatae to myself!
.
.

p/s : i miss penang alot! =(

3 ♥ (s):

Eeleen said...

Gambateh!!! and then come back! =))) Loves.

evelynyee said...

roommate...char shui lo u...hvnt hit target d...hahahahaha!

XiuQi said...

*eeleen* thx =) and i just cant wait to be back on cny! how's ur internship..? hope eu are enjoying it..take carez..hearts =))

*evelyn* i noe ler...but im trying hard d lor... >.<

Post a Comment